|Liberty BASIC Help Online
Low memory situtations
Most computers today have enough memory to run Liberty BASIC. If you find that you are getting low memory errors, try the following:
- Close other running Windows and DOS applications.
- Reduce the size of your Smartdrive disk cache or eliminate it.
- Increase the size of your Windows swapfile.
General Protection Faults
Most general protection faults in Liberty BASIC are caused by:
- Video drivers. A major problem with environments like Windows and OS/2, video drivers are often immature and/or incompletely implemented according to spec. Try to get the most recent version of the Windows drivers for your video card. If it isn't a showstopper for you, try the standard 16 color drivers that come with Windows.
- Low memory (see above). If you are getting a general protection fault in VSTUB.EXE, you need either a bigger swapfile, more physical RAM, or both.
Copyright (C) 2003 Shoptalk Systems
Liberty BASIC - http://www.libertybasic.com/